This gluten free crustless pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for those of you looking for a healthy pumpkin pie that is refined sugar free, gluten free, and dairy free. It has a nice smooth texture and is bursting with all the usual pumpkin spice flavours. This is a great healthy dessert option for thanksgiving and it is ridiculously simple to prepare.
This healthy pumpkin pie recipe is so flavourful and delicious on its own, but you can take it to the next level by topping it with Healthy whipped cream (if you don’t need to keep it dairy free). With or without the whipped cream, this pumpkin pie recipe is the perfect healthy thanksgiving dessert.
Gluten Free Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- 1 cup date paste see my date paste recipe for instructions
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the date paste, pumpkin purée, spices, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs thoroughly then add them to the other bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the baking powder.
- Pour the batter into a well greased 9 inch pie dish and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
- Makes about 12 slices of gluten free crustless pumpkin pie.
Gluten Free Crustless Pumpkin Pie Nutritional Information: