Gluten Free Peach Muffins
These gluten free peach muffins are dairy free and paleo diet friendly.
- 3/4 cups date paste (see my date paste recipe for instructions)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cup chopped peaches
Add the date paste, extra virgin olive oil, eggs, vanilla, and nutmeg to a large mixing bowl and whisk until the ingredients are well mixed.
Add the coconut flour and baking soda and stir to combine.
Add the pecans and peaches and stir once more.
Spoon the batter into a muffin tray with paper liners and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 33 minutes.
Makes 12 gluten free peach muffins.
- These muffins can be made with nectarines instead of peaches if you prefer.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 187IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg