Gingerbread Vegan Chia Pudding
This gingerbread pudding is perfect for Christmas breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Prep Time6 hrs 10 mins
Total Time6 hrs 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or substitute coconut milk or any other milk of your choosing)
- 1/2 cup date paste (see my date paste recipe for instructions)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
Add the almond milk, date paste, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and chia seeds to a bowl and whisk until well combined.
Chill in the fridge for at least six hours or overnight.
Makes approximately 6 servings of gingerbread pudding.
Calories: 183kcal | Fat: 14.5g