Peanut Butter Banana Bread (Vegan & Refined Sugar Free)
This peanut butter banana bread is vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free.
Prep Time12 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr 2 mins
- 1 cup date paste (see my date paste recipe for instructions)
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 flax eggs (to make a flax egg simply mix 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds with 3 tablespoons of cold water, then leave the mixture in the fridge to thicken for 10 minutes)
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 3 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add the date paste, mashed bananas, peanut butter, salt, and flax egg to a mixing bowl and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
In a separate bowl mix the oat flour with the baking powder, then add that mixture to the wet ingredients and stir again until combined.
Pour the batter into a greased 9.25 x 5.25 x 2.75 inch loaf pan and bake at in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes. Makes 10 slices of peanut butter banana bread.
Calories: 167kcal | Fat: 7.4g