Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Bread
This vegan peanut butter banana bread is also gluten free and refined sugar free.
- 1 cup date paste (see my date paste recipe for instructions)
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 flax eggs (to make a flax egg simply mix 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds with 3 tablespoons of cold water, then leave the mixture in the fridge to thicken for 10 minutes)
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 3 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the date paste, mashed bananas, peanut butter, salt, and flax egg to a mixing bowl and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
In a separate bowl mix the oat flour with the baking powder, then add that mixture to the wet ingredients and stir again until combined.
Pour the batter into a greased 9.25 x 5.25 x 2.75 inch loaf pan and bake at in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
Let cool before serving.
Makes 10 slices of vegan peanut butter banana bread.
- Store this banana bread in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg