Paleo Butternut Squash Soup
This paleo butternut squash soup is creamy, smooth, and also happens to be vegan.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 4 cups peeled and chopped raw butternut squash
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Optional: garnish with fresh chives basil, or parsley
Add the butternut squash, onion, garlic, ginger, coconut milk, water, salt, and pepper to a large pot on the stove.
Cover the pot and simmer on low-medium heat for 45 minutes.
Use an immersion blender to purée the soup to a smooth consistency (or transfer to a regular blender).
Makes 6 servings of paleo butternut squash soup.
Calories: 155kcal | Fat: 9.7g