Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
These paleo pumpkin muffins are gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Add the pumpkin, honey, olive oil, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt to a large mixing bowl and whisk well until thoroughly mixed.
Add the coconut flour and baking soda and mix again.
Spoon the batter into 12 paper lined muffin cups and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 33 minutes.
Makes 12 paleo pumpkin muffins.
- Store these muffins in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days or freeze for longer term storage.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 3296IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg