Vegan Microwave Cookie
This gluten-free, vegan microwave cookie is a quick, easy, and delicious dessert for one.
- 1 tablespoon nut butter with no added sugar or salt (natural peanut butter, almond butter, or cashew butter are all good options)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
Add the maple syrup, nut butter, vanilla extract, coconut flour, baking powder, vegan chocolate chips, and salt to a microwave safe bowl.
Use your hands to combine all the ingredients into a dough, then roll it into a ball (this is a sticky job so wear kitchen gloves if you prefer).
Place the cookie dough ball on a piece of parchment paper on a microwave safe plate.
Use your fingers to flatten the dough ball into a circle shape.
Microwave on high power for one minute.
Allow the cookie to cool off for 10-20 minutes before serving.
- This vegan microwave cookie will get crispier as it cools off, so let it cool for 10 minutes before eating it if you prefer soft cookies or 20 minutes if you like crispy cookies.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.8g | Protein: 4.4g | Fat: 18.5g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 4.1g | Sugar: 20.5g | Vitamin A: 0.2IU | Calcium: 13.4mg