Paleo Coconut Flour Banana Bread
This paleo coconut flour banana bread is so satisfying and easy to make. Add this gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free treat to your rotation of nutritious coconut flour recipes!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw honey (or substitute maple syrup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or substitute lemon juice)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of nutmeg (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the bananas to a large mixing bowl and use a potato masher or fork to mash them well.
Add the olive oil, eggs, honey, vanilla extract, apple cider vinegar, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon and whisk well.
Add the coconut flour and baking soda and whisk again, making sure to incorporate any lumps from the coconut flour.
Pour the batter into a parchment lined medium sized 9.25 x 5.25 x 2.75 inch loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
Let cool before serving.
Makes 10 slices of coconut flour banana bread.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to six months.
- Optional additions: 1/2 cup each of chopped walnuts and/or paleo dark chocolate chips.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 173mg | Potassium: 168mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg