This vegan chocolate peanut butter freezer fudge is easy to make and perfect when you're craving a nutritious frozen treat.
- 1 cup date paste (see my date paste recipe for instructions)
- 1 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (or substitute your preferred oil)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Add the date paste, peanut butter, olive oil, cocoa powder, and salt to a food processor or high powered blender.
Process or blend until all the ingredients are combined and a dough like texture forms.
Press the “dough” into a parchment lined 8 inch dish so that an even layer is formed.
You can smooth the top of the fudge with a spatula to achieve a nice flat surface.
Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Store this fudge in the freezer to maintain the ideal consistency.
Makes approximately 20 servings of chocolate peanut butter freezer fudge.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to six months.
- Optional additions: sprinkle chopped nuts or dairy free chocolate chips on top of the fudge before freezing.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg