Gingerbread Chia Pudding
This gingerbread pudding is perfect for Christmas breakfast. It's vegan, refined sugar free, and paleo diet friendly.
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or substitute coconut milk or any other milk of your choosing)
- 1/2 cup date paste (see my date paste recipe for instructions)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
Add the almond milk, date paste, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and chia seeds to a bowl and whisk until well combined.
Chill in the fridge for at least six hours or overnight.
Makes approximately 6 servings of gingerbread pudding.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to seven days.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 1mg