Lemon And Herb Sauce
This lemon and herb sauce is paleo, low carb, and refined sugar free. It's easy to make and perfect for entertaining.
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon capers
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Add the parsley, mint, lemon, olive oil, capers, garlic, and pepper to a food processor or blender.
Process/blend until smooth.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Makes approximately 3/4 cups of lemon and herb sauce.
- This sauce is delicious on fish and other seafood, chicken, beef, lamb, tofu, rice, potatoes, or vegetables.
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 77mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1002IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg