Sauteed Butternut Squash Noodles
These sauteed butternut squash noodles are a delicious low carb alternative to pasta.
- 3 cups spiralized butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3-4 fresh sage leaves
- the juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Tear up the sage leaves and sauté them in a pan with olive oil on low-medium heat.
Add spiralized butternut squash and chopped garlic to the pan and cook until the squash is tender, about 10-15 minutes.
Add the palrsley, chives, sage, lemon, salt, and pepper, and cook for another minute or two to let all the flavours meld.
Makes six portions of sauteed butternut squash noodles.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to five days.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 11543IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg