Vegan Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies
These vegan tahini chocolate chip cookies are paleo diet friendly and so easy to make.
- 2/3 cup tahini
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the tahini, maple syrup, applesauce, vanilla extract, and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
Add the coconut flour and mix until combined.
Add the dairy free dark chocolate chips and mix again.
Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Scoop out heaping teaspoons of the cookie dough, then use your hands to roll them into balls before placing them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
Use your fingers to press the cookie dough balls down to form flat, circular shapes.
Bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Let cool before serving.
Makes approximately 24 vegan tahini chocolate chip cookies.
- The cookie dough is sticky, so you may have to wash and dry your hands about halfway through the process of rolling and flattening the cookies before resuming.
- Store in an airtight container for a few days or freeze them for long term storage.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg