Paleo Apple Muffins
These paleo apple muffins are gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
- 2 cups peeled and chopped raw apples
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add the eggs, honey, olive oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl and use a whisk to mix well for one minute.
Add the coconut flour and baking soda and mix again to combine.
Add the apples and stir once more.
Spoon the batter evenly into 12 paper lined muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 33 minutes.
Makes 12 paleo apple muffins.
- You can substitute maple syrup instead of raw honey in this recipe.
- 1/2 cup of raisins are a nice addition to the recipe if you're craving extra sweetness.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 60mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg