Gluten Free Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This gluten free crustless pumpkin pie is a tasty and nutritious Thanksgiving dessert with no added sugar.
- 1 cup date paste see my date paste recipe for instructions
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the date paste, pumpkin purée, spices, and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs thoroughly then add them to the other bowl and stir to combine.
Stir in the baking powder.
Pour the batter into a well greased 9 inch pie dish and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
Let cool completely before serving.
Makes about 10 slices of gluten free crustless pumpkin pie.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to five days.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 3884IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1mg