Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
This balsamic roasted asparagus is an easy and delicious side dish that pairs well with most main courses.
- 30 asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Trim the asparagus spears to remove 1-2 inches of the wide ends and place on a parchment paper lined sheet pan.
Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and toss the asparagus spears around on the baking sheet until they are evenly coated.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until the asparagus are tender and the tips are slightly caramelized.
- You can prepare this dish in advance and reheat before serving or serve at room temperature.
- Store this balsamic roasted asparagus in the fridge for up to three days.
Serving: 6asparagus spears | Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 194mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 726IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 2mg