Vegan Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
These vegan gluten free peanut butter cookies are flourless and refined sugar free.
- 2/3 cup smooth natural peanut butter (at room temperature)
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, pure vanilla extract, and salt to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
Add the coconut flour and mix well.
Refrigerate the cookie dough for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Scoop out 1 tablespoon of dough into your hands and roll it into a ball, then place on a parchment paper lined sheet pan. Repeat until all the cookie dough has been formed into balls.
Use your fingers to press the dough balls down and flatten them into circle shapes.
Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
Let cool before serving.
Makes 14 vegan gluten free peanut butter cookies.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container for a few days. Or for longer term storage you can freeze them in an airtight container or freezer bag.
- Optional additions: 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts and/or 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
- These cookies are also delicious eaten straight out of the freezer. They have a satisfying, crunchy texture when eaten frozen.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 118mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg