Paleo Chicken Meatballs
These paleo chicken meatballs are ideal for meal prepping dinner or lunch.
Prep Time12 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time52 mins
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs (approximately 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Optional: sesame seeds to roll the meatballs in
Add the egg, coconut flour, salt, black pepper, cloves, garlic powder, curry powder, and ginger to a food processor and process for a few seconds to mix the ingredients.
Add the chicken thighs to the food processor and process again for a minute or two until all the ingredients are well mixed.
Use your hands to form meatball sized balls. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on a plate and roll the meatballs in the sesame seeds to coat them (optional but recommended).
Place the meatballs on a parchment paper lined baking tray and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
Makes approximately 15 paleo chicken meatballs.
Calories: 366kcal | Fat: 16.5g