Gluten Free Savory Muffins
These gluten free savory muffins are a tasty, grain free breakfast or snack idea.
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, rosemary, garlic powder, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Add the riced cauliflower and Parmesan cheese and mix thoroughly.
Add the cassava flour and baking soda and mix again until combined.
Divide the batter evenly into 12 paper lined muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 33 minutes.
Makes 12 savory muffins.
- You can substitute finely chopped broccoli, asparagus, or bell peppers instead of cauliflower in this recipe.
- Store these muffins in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days or freeze for longer term storage.
Serving: 1Muffin | Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 345mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 171IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 1mg